onsdag 10. august 2011

Recommended anime: Kamisama no Memochou

Kamisama no Memochou (God’s Memo Pad) is an ongoing anime written by Katsushi Sakurabi and with illustrations by Mel Kishida who is also behind Hana-Saku Iroha. The anime started July 2. this year.

The Story circles around Narumi Fujishima who is an ordinary high school boy who remains isolated from his fellow classmates. His classmate, Ayaka Shinozaki, one day invites Narumi to join the gardening club and introduces him to a mysterious detective named Alice. Alice hires Narumi as an assistant and puts him to work and help her and her team solving strange mysteries. Little does he know it could put him and Ayaka in serious trouble.

The genres of this series is probably inside thriller and mysteries. I myself don't like this kind of theme or setting to much but the graphics and the character designs are really amazing in my opinion. It therefore reminds me a bit of Angel Beats! which is also an anime with great art quality.

I am following the series but as I only have seen three episodes, I must say that there is not yet much speed in the story. The story is still quite interesting.

You can download the anime from Animetake which is out on the day with new episode releases.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar